- About Corvers
- Our team
Dr. Ana Isabel (Anabel) Peiró Baquedano
Ana Isabel Peiró Baquedano joined the Corvers team August 1st 2019. Anabel is originally from Spain. In recent years, she has been working as a researcher and PhD candidate in administrative law at the University of Zaragoza. She holds a bachelor's degree in law and a bachelor's degree in business administration and has successfully defended her PhD research "The new Directive on Concessions: The distribution of risks" end of June 2019 and has thus been promoted to Doctor in Administrative Law.
Anabel has extensive research experience at various universities in Europe (including Milan, Trento, Munich and Münster) and was involved as a researcher in the European Water PiPP project, a project under the European FP7 program on Innovation Oriented Public Procurement (IOPP) in the water sector.
She was a member of the Technical Assistance on Public Procurement of Innovation research team funded the Aragón´s Health Institute and is a collaborator of the Spanish Public Procurement Observatory. Anabel speaks no fewer than 5 languages and has an already quite impressive list of publications to her name.
With the arrival of Anabel, Corvers hopes to be able to better meet the growing demand from contracting authorities throughout Europe who turn to Corvers to support them in innovation procurement. With her background in both law and public administration, Anabel can build a perfect bridge between the legal and economic advice that Corvers often gives in many projects in collaboration with its sister company Vtrek.
- Estudio sistemático de la normativa de contratos públicos en Alemania. Observatorio de los Contratos Públicos 2017. Thomson Reuters. Aranzadi. Cizur Menor (Navarra) 2018. P. 361- 411. ISBN: 978-84-1308-275-2
- J.M. GIMENO FELIÚ y A.I. PEIRÓ BAQUEDANO, Public-private partneship and its role as a warrant of the public interest. X. LAZO VITORIA, A.I. PEIRÓ BAQUEDANO Service concessions in the EU: a comparative study of the transposition of Directive 2014/23 on the award of concession contracts into national law. Editorial Aranzadi, Pamplona. España, 2018. P. 27-51. ISBN 9788491772309
- (Coordinator) Service concessions in the EU to comparative study of the transposition of the Directive 2014/23 on the award of concession contracts into National law. Publishing house Aranzadi, Pamplona. Spain 2018. ISBN: 9788491772323
- La trasposición de la Directiva de Concesiones. Estudio comparado Italia-España. Observatorio de los Contratos Públicos 2016. Thomson Reuters. Aranzadi. Cizur Menor (Navarra) 2017. P.175-234
- La nueva Directiva de Concesiones: El reparto de riesgos. Communication in the III Doctoral Conference of the International PhD School of the University of Murcia. G. SANCHEZ GÓMEZ and
C.M.RUIZ ESTEBAN. ISBN-13 (15) 978-84-608-9779-8. P. 376-384
- Organization and administrative management of the IX Seminar on Public Procurement in Formigal. New scenarios and challenges of public procurement: practical discussion. Formigal (Huesca) 10, 11 and 12 September 2018
- Organization and administrative management of the I Conference on new scenarios of Public Procurement: Innovation and Strategy at the service of efficiency and effectiveness. University of Zaragoza. 2nd and 3rd May 2017.
- Communication in the III PhD Conference of the University of Murcia. 30th, 31st and 1st June 2017