- About Corvers
- Our team
Ana Lucia Jaramillo Villacís LL.M.
Ana Lucia Jaramillo holds a Master degree in 'International and European Law´ from the University of Amsterdam (The Netherlands), and she is a Juris Doctor from the Pontifical Catholic University of Ecuador (PUCE). She completed the programs on leadership and governance at the Business School of Ecuador (IDE), and political sciences at the University of San Diego in California (UCSD).
She is an expert in alternative dispute resolution with 17 years of experience as facilitator and mediator in public and private cases, at several mediation centers, the chambers of commerce, and as the director of the mediation center in the courts of Ecuador. She was the executive director of the unity for judicial reform and deputy director of the specialized unity for public procurement of the Ministry of Interior Affairs (Ecuador). She was an advisor at the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights, the Ministry of Interior Affairs, the Ministry of Tourism and the Council of the Judiciary of Ecuador. As a private consultant she has coordinated diverse projects funded by international organizations.
She was lecturer at the Simon Bolivar Andean University, the San Francisco University of Quito and the Central University of Ecuador. She is lecturer on International Business Law at The Hague University of Applied Sciences. She provides assistance at the Embassy of Ecuador in the Netherlands in communication and multilateral affairs. She is a delegate to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). Since December 2013 she is a senior legal researcher at Corvers. Since January 2014 she is a member of the International Council of Commercial Arbitration (ICCA).
Please find here Ana's profile and written articles on the ObCP website. The Observatorio de Contratación Pública is a meeting place for professionals in the field of public procurement.
- Apostol, R. (2018) & Jaramillo, A., De rol van aanbestedingen in de nieuwe data-economie, Tendernieuwsbrief Nr.5
- Jaramillo, A & Pittens, C. (2018 in review at Journal of Responsible Innovation) Open Innovation & Open Access in Vilans Knowledge Programme Dignity & Pride.
- Jaramillo Villacis, A., Mutluer, S., (2016) Innovation of the procurement of social services through Value Engineering: the Dutch (published in the Proceedings of the 7th International Public Procurement Conference, Bali, Indonesia)
- Jaramillo, A. (2010) Interpretation of Umbrella Clauses in the ICSID System: An Overview of Occidental v. Ecuador. LAP, Germany.
- Jaramillo, A. (2008) Mediation in the Netherlands. Magazine of the Attorney General Office of Ecuador, Quito, Ecuador.
- "Procurement for Innovations in the Area of Security” workshop in Delft. Presentation on Innovation Procurement. June 2019
- Hydrogen-based Emission-less mobility solutions EU Green week 2019, Portugal Entroncamento, Portugal, Invited Speaker. Presentation on Innovation Procurement, Introduction to Innovation Procurement and the Business Case Methodology. May 2019
- Innotalk in Murcia, University of Valencia. Presentation on Innovation Procurement and the Business Case Methodology. September 2018
- World Bank 14th Procurement, Integrity, Management and Openness (PRIMO) Forum, May 2018, Bucharest, Romania World Bank, PRIMO 2017 in Bucharest. Speaker on Open Innovation in the Care sector in NL.
- EURECA Event. Presentation